воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

direct mailinrebate tv




Iapos;m ready.
But Iapos;m much too afraid to take the step.
Youapos;ve asked me, and Iapos;ve pondered.
I think Iapos;m ready;
But will you believe me when I tell you?
Iapos;ve had this one chance to prove myself;
But is this chance enough?
I like where we are;
But I canapos;t stay here forever.
Itapos;s either, front, back....forward.
I think I want forward.
I want the responsibility, the comfort, the hard work, and the happiness.
Iapos;m comfortable where I am, but just as the body, we need progression to grow these muscles.
The brain, the heart.
Iapos;ve grown so much.
Appreciate, even more.
Intimacy, honesty, commitment, you, me, us.
I want to listen to you, to grow, and learn.
You want to teach me.
And with all these things, and everything that we have and agree we feel; Iapos;ve made my decision.

I want to be with you.
And Iapos;m not afraid of that.
Because I feel ready for this, for you.
I want to be able to reassure you, as you reassure me.
I donapos;t want to be that person anymore.
The girl who goes around.
The one who tries to fool herself sheapos;s trying to make others happy, when sheapos;s been putting herself first the whole time.
I donapos;t have to love you, to put you with me.
I want to put you first.
I think youapos;re good for me.
How you so perfectly fit into my lifestyle.
How I know, my friends could get along with you.
Weapos;re be just like friends;
But I feel so much more then that.

evander childs hs, direct mailinrebate tv, direct mailinrebate tv.com, direct majorca owner.



Комментариев нет: