воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

apartment chandler finding




So, I have a job now. It really isnapos;t anything to brag about, but whatever...now I am being paid to be a tool.

I have an amazing boyfriend for once. He is not a douche bag (so far), and he seems to have a pretty level head on his shoulders. Has a highschool diploma, drivers license, no criminal record...win

I seem to only remember to write on here when I am at Adams house...which I obviously am right now, so I suppose I should be over here more. I like his keyboard, too.

I need to start christmas shopping while I still have a little money. Maybe one person per month.

...I dont think I am going to have enough months...or paychecks.

I want to go to the apple orchard.

I�HAVE A�KITTEN
His name is Oswald.
apartment chandler finding, apartment chandler in, apartment chandler in rental.



Комментариев нет: