среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

auction auto part




Workouts have been intense the past couple of weeks
running and lifting everyday has put a strain on my body, but besides being constantly tired, iapos;ve never felt better.

classes are piling on the work, but so far, iapos;ve successfully avoided stress by immediately completing my assignments

i went to boston this past weekend with a girl on my team, we had a great time. Iapos;m really sad that the red sox lost to tampa bay. Now i donapos;t even know who to root for

yesterday we had an alcohol awareness meeting, and it basically ruined my night. So many sad stories...i couldnapos;t take it. By the end of the thing, i was a mess.

i miss my family so much. Canapos;t wait for election day so i can vote for obama and get my dad out of the middle east. I mean, i know itapos;s not that easy, but you know...lots of emotions involved in this election.

in less than a month, iapos;ll be 20. Not a very important age, but so weird. I was thinking about life the other day, and itapos;s really hard to get out of my head, but iapos;ll try. I only know what i have experienced. I have only experienced 20 years of life. Some have experienced 75 years of life, and they couldnapos;t care less about what i think is important. My life isnapos;t going to cycle over, i will only know one life. Everything i am experiencing, i will never experience it in exactly the same way again. Basically, i was thinking about how everyday i live is closer to inevitable death. That sounds so depressing, but it really wasnapos;t a morbid thought process. More just a realization of the truth and then thinking about how strange it is. That doesnapos;t really get everything i was thinking out, but i guess it will suffice for now. Anywayyy, time to go write an essay on the justification for absolute rule. Bye

decent ii, auction auto part, auction auto part ebay, auction auto part used.



Комментариев нет: