пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

add messenger msn





I walk into Sociology on Wednesday, and what do I get told from bitchface?

"Oh, itapos;s your 6 week test today"

SERIOUSLY�WOMAN, IT IS FRIDAY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IT, EVERYONE HAD WROTE IT DOWN FOR FRIDAY AND THANKS TO YOU I WILL NOW PROBABLY FAIL.

I hate that we donapos;t get enough time to do the 6 week test. Itapos;s like an hour and fifteen mins, and seriously, I start the last question, and they tell us to stop

Got a timed essay to do in Media in a while.

Oh, and Jake is going to a party tonight, so yesterday, I got asked if I could work his shift tomorrow. Which I said yes to, cause even though Iapos;ll have to get there an hour and a half earlier, I can finish an hour and a half ealierrrr
Which is awesome. Apart from having to get up at like, 7.30 am :(

MY DAD JUST FUCKING LET ME HAVE HIS LAPTOP. IM SO HAPPY. I LOVE IT, AND KDGFDKGJKDFJGJDF. PROPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW.



cloudscape create database, add messenger msn, add messenger msn ons, add messenger ons.



Комментариев нет: